Brian is happy to be offering a series of online videoconference seminars.
The first one will take place on Friday October 27, 2017 from 6PM-8PM. The seminar will be recorded, so if you cannot attend live, you can still register and watch the seminar at any time over the next month.
In this 2-hour interactive seminar, Brian will share his immense wealth of knowledge and experience as a healer to help you increase your sensitivity as a healer so you can better understand and assist your clients
In this seminar, you will learn how to…
- Increase the healing benefit of the 5-Element Dao Yin/Tai Chi exercises. Understand why they work, how to apply them, and what to do to grow your skills and get the most out them
- Use the 5-Element hand model to connect and work with different aspects of the body
- Shift perspectives to listen to the elements through the channels and body parts
- Extend your senses and your qi into areas of the body and the environment
- Work with the 5 senses, animal spirits, and landscapes to invite in useful information for yourself and your clients
This seminar is an amazing opportunity to learn not only the methods (which Brian shares in all of his classes) but the “whys” and the “hows” of becoming a better practitioner. Take your practice to the next level by expanding and deepening your skills as a practitioner.
Come join us for an evening of fun and flow! And tell your friends! If you know of other folks who might be interested, please spread the word.
When: Friday October 27, 2017 from 6PM-8PM. The seminar will be recorded, so if you cannot attend live, you can still register and watch the seminar at any time over the next month.
Tuition: $30 (click here to pay by credit card/paypal)
Registration: To register, please email Joyce(at)ThePATH.us and pay through the link above or let us know that you have paid Brian directly via cash/check in your registration email.
Details: The seminar will take place by zoom videoconference (free to download). It can be accessed from any platform (PC/Mac/Smartphone/Tablet). More information will be provided after registration.